Re-vitalization

Everything old is new AGAIN...

hi friends! 👋
This is my blog. It has lain fallow (entry 2, meaning #3) and stagnant for 3 whole years!!!
It used to be an easy and relevant way to communicate outside of the studio while using a little creativity and panache , while also giving students handy businessy type skills that might help them in the future. So here we are again.

I will be reactivating this old girl just in case COV19 creates as much havoc as is being predicted. In these uncertain times I sure am glad I am an artist. To me, being an artist makes me adaptable, innovative, and ready for the problem solving challenges the world hurls in my direction. So, right now I am thinking it's a good thing I like computers and all the fancy tech they provide.

I am just finalizing my first "graded discussion" on MyTA as and experiment. This blog post will accompany that. I have no idea where this will lead but I am ready to see.
Here I am, back at the talking to people I am not sure are listening thing (which is how I think of most social media) - happy to be of service if I can be. 


Comments